The Bombardier Global Express XRS cor...
Bombardier Global Express XRS For Sale
BOMBARDIER GLOBAL EXPRESS XRS FOR SALE
Price and full specifications on application.
Only 65 Hours ! Brand New
Full LE Specification, Fully Optioned.
DELIVERY: June 2010
FACTORY WARRANTY expires June 2015
ENGINE MODEL: Rolls Royce BR710A2-20 Turbofans
CAPACITY: 2-4 Crew and 10 Passengers
Forward lavatory with EVAC vacuum sanitation system, vanity and storage cabinets • LHS entrance enclosure with coat rod, fax /printer and flight observer seat • RHS large forward galley and galley annex • LHS crew area with berthable seat with footrest and overhead storage bins.
Large Galley with granite countertops, 3 pull out work surfaces, TIA hi temp oven, microwave, 10.4” LCD monitor.
Hinged door separating cabin from entry area • Four berthable single wide seats with footrests • Two bi-fold pull-out side ledge tables
RHS curved divan with large stowable dining table beneath• LHS 2 single wide seats with bi-fold pull out side ledge table • Low cabinet under emergency exit • Mid-cabin bulkhead with LHS sliding pocket door with “lock open” provision.
RHS & LHS three-place berthable 16G divans, each with two end cabinets inc. drinks holder and storage • Bulkheads and hinged door separating cabin from aft lavatory
AFT LAVATORY ZONE AND BAGGAGE COMPARTMENT
Aft lavatory with EVAC vacuum sanitation system, wardrobe, including “hidden” safe, vanity and storage cabinets • 155 cu ft with adjustable and fold-down shelving, coat rods, hang-up bars and restraint net.
CABIN SUPPORT SYSTEMS
Two therapeutic oxygen outlets in passenger cabin and oxygen drop boxes as required in main cabin, galley, lavatories and at flight observer seat • Master passenger control of two cabin temperature zones • Entry area heater • Re-circulating water system with dual pumps and UV filtration • Heated hose assemblies for freeze protection • 28.6 US gallon water tank • 16 gallon waste tank servicing forward and aft lavatories.
Primus 2000XP avionics suite, HUD, EVS, 2 multi function touch screens incorporating EFB capabilities.
Three VHF COMM radios with 8.33 KHz spacing. One radio with data capability • Dual HF • Dual SELCAL • Audio System providing individual audio control for COMM/NAV radios, interphone, pilot-to-pilot communications and providing inputs for the aural warnings from TCAS, EGPWS and EICAS.
INDICATING AND RECORDING
Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) • Clocks (pilot and co-pilot) with GPS time updating • Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) 120 minutes • Flight Data Recorder (FDR) 25 hours •
NAVIGATION & SURVEILLANCE
Electronic Flight Information System (EFIS) • Paperless operation • Class II Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) (detachable) • Electronic Standby Instrument for attitude, airspeed and altimeter indication • Enhanced Vision System (EVS) • Head Up Flight Display System • Air Data System (ADS) system with three ADC’s • Triple Inertial Reference System (IRS) • TCAS compliant with Change 7 • Enhanced Ground Warning Proximity System with windshear detection/alerting • Triple Flight Management System (FMS) • Weather Radar with lightning sensor• Two 24 channel GPS receivers
OTHER AVIONICS/ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
• Cabin power bus disconnect • Flight observer’s seat audio panel • One power converter (3500 VA/115V/60Hz) • AC/DC Power distribution • 115 VAC GFI electrical outlets: dual outlets in each lavatory and at the galley and LH entrance enclosure; a single outlet at each single seat grouping and outboard double seats and a single outlet located adjacent to each cockpit seat
• Two multi-region CD/DVD players • Two bulkhead-mounted 21.3 inch LCD video monitors in passenger cabin • High quality cabin speaker/sub-woofer arrangement • Eight receptacles for plug-in monitors installed in the passenger area and one in the crew rest area • Three plug-in 10.4 inch touch screen LCD monitors provided as loose equipment • Passenger headphone distribution system • Airshow
CABIN UTILITIES / CONTROL & DISPLAY
• One 10.4 inch galley touch screen control monitor • Two 8.4 inch cockpit touch screen equipment (pilot & co-pilot side) • Wireless passenger control units (PCU), entertainment switch panel and local switch panels
• Cabin/lavatory call system • Passenger address system • Passenger briefing system • ICG ICS-100 Iridium telephone system with 2 cordless handsets.
MAINTENANCE & DIAGNOSTICS
• Central maintenance function for applicable integrated cabin systems • Diagnostic reports viewable on the PMAT installed in crew rest area
• Light Emitting Diode (LED) interior lighting • Illuminated ordinance signs • Wing tip taxi lights • Exterior ground service panel lights (pylon lights) • Wheel well maintenance lights • External service panel lighting • Pulse landing light system
• Addition of refuel/de-fuel control panel in the entrance enclosure • Common keyed locks (external door panels) • Airstair handrail extensions • External baggage door lock override • Catwalk battery access • Aft equipment bay storage box with max weight capacity 60 lbs • Tow bar assembly and tow bar storage provisions (tow bar is loose equipment) • Multi-purpose aft equipment bay access ladder • Two seven-inch gear pin storage boxes in Airstair • Semi-recessed Jeppesen manual storage box at cockpit entrance.
Extra soundproofing and 99,500 lb MTOW.
Comprehensive Loose Equipment – including spare carpet set, seat covers, stowable tow bar.
+44(0)207 183 7988