The Bombardier Global Express XRS cor...
DASSAULT FALCON 2000
Dassault Falcon 2000
The Falcon 2000 was born to be a fighter. Climbing 43,000 feet in just 27 minutes, this powerful twinjet can manage high, hot and short runways. It can climb above thunder in the summer and strong westerly headwinds in the winter.
Trim lines and sleek design give the Falcon 2000 a strong airport presence, while a long, wide, and high cabin give passengers generous space to conduct business during transcontinental trips. And whether you're traveling 3000 nautical miles nonstop, or spending the day on a series of short hops, the low operating and maintenance costs deliver more to the bottom line.
- Avoid Traffic - Two high-performance, low emission CFE738 turbofans, developed by General Electric in partnership with AlliedSignal, utilize 11,836 pounds of combined thrust to climb 43,000 feet plus in just 27 minutes, offering you more direct domestic and transoceanic routes.
- Extend Your Range - The Falcon 2000 can fly eight passengers 3,000 nautical miles at Mach .80. That's nonstop from Miami to Seattle; from Aspen's high altitude runway to Caracas; and from Palwaukee's short runway to Anchorage
- Operate Efficiently - Managing several stops, long legs and short legs come easily to the Falcon 2000. It can land after a 280-mile hop, exchange passengers, and then fly another 2490 nautical miles without needing to refuel.
Takeoff Distance - Balanced Field Length 5,440 ft (35,800 lb Maximum takeoff weight, sea level, ISA)
5,260 ft (35,250 lb Mission takeoff weight, 8 passengers, sea level, ISA)
- Approach Speed - (VREF) 109 KIAS (24,920 lb Typical landing weight, 8 passengers, NBAA IFR reserves)
Landing Distance - 3,125 ft (33,000 lb Maximum landing weight, sea level, ISA, FAR 91)
2,650 ft (24,920 lb Typical landing weight, 8 passengers, NBAA IFR reserves, sea level, ISA, FAR 91)
- Range - 3,000 nm (8 passengers, Mach .80, NBAA IFR reserves)
Dassault Falcon 2000 Private Jet images are for illustrative purposes only and remain the rights of their respective owners.
+44(0)207 183 7988