The Bombardier Global Express XRS cor...
EMBRAER LEGACY 600
Embraer Legacy 600
The Legacy is an impressive long range heavy jet with the largest baggage capacity of any jet in its class. Known also for its reasonable cost without compromising comfort, the Legacy is a preferred jet for charter for long range and coast to coast travel. With three seating zones, the Legacy has the capability for business and leisure. Seating up to 16 passengers all in first class configuration, the Legacy cruises at 490 mph, has a range of 6,680 statute miles, and has interior dimensions of 41L x 6.11W x 6H (in feet).
- Maximum Speed: 834 km/h (450 kt / 518 mph)
- Range: 6,060 km (3,250 nm / 3,740 mi)
- Service Ceiling: 12,496 m (41,000 ft)
- Thrust/weight: 0.42:1
- Crew: Three - pilot, co-pilot, flight attendant (optional)
- Capacity: 13 passengers + 1 Cockpit Jumpseat Rider
- Length: 26.33 m (86 ft 5 in)
- Wingspan: 21.17 m (68 ft 11 in)
- Height: 6.76 m (22 ft 2 in)
- Empty Weight: 16,000 kg (30,000 lb)
- Max Takeoff Weight: 22,500 kg (49,604 lb)
- Powerplant: 2× Rolls-Royce AE 3007/A1P turbofans, 33.0 kN (8,810 lbs) each
Embraer Legacy 600 Private Jet images are for illustrative purposes only and remain the rights of their respective owners.
+44(0)207 183 7988