Bombardier Global Express XRS For Sale
Global Express XRS Jet For Sale. The Global Express XRS bears all of the qualities of its ultra long-range older sibling, but with greater range and a modified design. The XRS is designed to travel at high speeds and high altitudes and is able to complete transcontinental and intercontinental flights due to its incredible powerhouse. The XRS gains this power from two Rolls-Royce Deutschland BR 10A2-20 turbofan engines. These engines produce 14,750 lbs of thrust each. Consequently, the XRS earns bragging rights with its 6,100+ nautical miles range. If you are looking to buy a Global Express XRS, look no further this aircraft only has delivery hours on it.
BOMBARDIER GLOBAL EXPRESS XRS FOR SALE
Price and full specifications on application.
Only 65 Hours ! Brand New
Full LE Specification, Fully Optioned.
DELIVERY: June 2010
FACTORY WARRANTY expires June 2015
ENGINE MODEL: Rolls Royce BR710A2-20 Turbofans
CAPACITY: 2-4 Crew and 10 Passengers
Forward lavatory with EVAC vacuum sanitation system, vanity and storage cabinets • LHS entrance enclosure with coat rod, fax /printer and flight observer seat • RHS large forward galley and galley annex • LHS crew area with berthable seat with footrest and overhead storage bins.
Large Galley with granite countertops, 3 pull out work surfaces, TIA hi temp oven, microwave, 10.4” LCD monitor.
Hinged door separating cabin from entry area • Four berthable single wide seats with footrests • Two bi-fold pull-out side ledge tables
RHS curved divan with large stowable dining table beneath• LHS 2 single wide seats with bi-fold pull out side ledge table • Low cabinet under emergency exit • Mid-cabin bulkhead with LHS sliding pocket door with “lock open” provision.
RHS & LHS three-place berthable 16G divans, each with two end cabinets inc. drinks holder and storage • Bulkheads and hinged door separating cabin from aft lavatory
AFT LAVATORY ZONE AND BAGGAGE COMPARTMENT
Aft lavatory with EVAC vacuum sanitation system, wardrobe, including “hidden” safe, vanity and storage cabinets • 155 cu ft with adjustable and fold-down shelving, coat rods, hang-up bars and restraint net.
CABIN SUPPORT SYSTEMS
Two therapeutic oxygen outlets in passenger cabin and oxygen drop boxes as required in main cabin, galley, lavatories and at flight observer seat • Master passenger control of two cabin temperature zones • Entry area heater • Re-circulating water system with dual pumps and UV filtration • Heated hose assemblies for freeze protection • 28.6 US gallon water tank • 16 gallon waste tank servicing forward and aft lavatories.
Primus 2000XP avionics suite, HUD, EVS, 2 multi function touch screens incorporating EFB capabilities.
Three VHF COMM radios with 8.33 KHz spacing. One radio with data capability • Dual HF • Dual SELCAL • Audio System providing individual audio control for COMM/NAV radios, interphone, pilot-to-pilot communications and providing inputs for the aural warnings from TCAS, EGPWS and EICAS.
INDICATING AND RECORDING
Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) • Clocks (pilot and co-pilot) with GPS time updating • Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) 120 minutes • Flight Data Recorder (FDR) 25 hours •
NAVIGATION & SURVEILLANCE
Electronic Flight Information System (EFIS) • Paperless operation • Class II Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) (detachable) • Electronic Standby Instrument for attitude, airspeed and altimeter indication • Enhanced Vision System (EVS) • Head Up Flight Display System • Air Data System (ADS) system with three ADC’s • Triple Inertial Reference System (IRS) • TCAS compliant with Change 7 • Enhanced Ground Warning Proximity System with windshear detection/alerting • Triple Flight Management System (FMS) • Weather Radar with lightning sensor• Two 24 channel GPS receivers
OTHER AVIONICS/ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
• Cabin power bus disconnect • Flight observer’s seat audio panel • One power converter (3500 VA/115V/60Hz) • AC/DC Power distribution • 115 VAC GFI electrical outlets: dual outlets in each lavatory and at the galley and LH entrance enclosure; a single outlet at each single seat grouping and outboard double seats and a single outlet located adjacent to each cockpit seat
• Two multi-region CD/DVD players • Two bulkhead-mounted 21.3 inch LCD video monitors in passenger cabin • High quality cabin speaker/sub-woofer arrangement • Eight receptacles for plug-in monitors installed in the passenger area and one in the crew rest area • Three plug-in 10.4 inch touch screen LCD monitors provided as loose equipment • Passenger headphone distribution system • Airshow
CABIN UTILITIES / CONTROL & DISPLAY
• One 10.4 inch galley touch screen control monitor • Two 8.4 inch cockpit touch screen equipment (pilot & co-pilot side) • Wireless passenger control units (PCU), entertainment switch panel and local switch panels
• Cabin/lavatory call system • Passenger address system • Passenger briefing system • ICG ICS-100 Iridium telephone system with 2 cordless handsets.
MAINTENANCE & DIAGNOSTICS
• Central maintenance function for applicable integrated cabin systems • Diagnostic reports viewable on the PMAT installed in crew rest area
• Light Emitting Diode (LED) interior lighting • Illuminated ordinance signs • Wing tip taxi lights • Exterior ground service panel lights (pylon lights) • Wheel well maintenance lights • External service panel lighting • Pulse landing light system
• Addition of refuel/de-fuel control panel in the entrance enclosure • Common keyed locks (external door panels) • Airstair handrail extensions • External baggage door lock override • Catwalk battery access • Aft equipment bay storage box with max weight capacity 60 lbs • Tow bar assembly and tow bar storage provisions (tow bar is loose equipment) • Multi-purpose aft equipment bay access ladder • Two seven-inch gear pin storage boxes in Airstair • Semi-recessed Jeppesen manual storage box at cockpit entrance.
Extra soundproofing and 99,500 lb MTOW.
Comprehensive Loose Equipment – including spare carpet set, seat covers, stowable tow bar.