AIRBUS A319 CJ
Airbus A319 CJ
Airbus attributes its success in the corporate jet market to the greater comfort and space that its aircraft offer over traditional business jets, as well as to their more modern designs. Increasing awareness of the benefits of Airbus corporate jets is also an important factor, as more and more potential customers see and experience these – especially on VIP charter flights and during airshows.
The Airbus A319 CJ (Corporate Jet Version) derives from Airbus A319, can accommodate up to 39 passengers and as a improved capacity of range of 12,000km or 6,500 nm.
Performance and Specifications:
- Overall Length: 33.84 m. 111 ft.
- Height: 11.76 m. 38 ft. 7 in.
- Fuselage Diameter: 3.95 m. 13 ft.
- Maximum Cabin Width: 3.70 m. 12 ft. 1in.
- Cabin Length: 23.78 m. 78 ft.
- Wingspan (Geometric): 34.10 m. 111 ft. 10 in.
- Wing Area (Reference) 122.6 m2 1,320 ft2
- Wing Sweep (25% chord): 25 degrees 25 degrees
- Wheelbase: 11.04 m. 36 ft. 3 in.
- Wheel Track:7.59 m. 24 ft. 11 in.
- Cruise Speed: (km/h) 870
- Maximum range (km) 9480
Airbus A319 Private Jet images are for illustrative purposes only and remain the rights of their respective owners.