Dassault Falcon 900 Lease
Falcon 900 Lease. This aircraft is designed to bring the world within your reach. The 900EX flies 4,500 nautical miles nonstop, the farthest in its class. And with its classic trijet engine design, the 900EX can use small airports at high altitudes, even on hot days. It's the most versatile aircraft and also one of the safest given its ability to fly slower on approach than its twinjet competitors. If you are looking to lease a Falcon 900 this is a perfect aircraft. Falcon 900 Dry Lease or we can provide Falcon 900 Wet Lease.
Dassault Falcon 900 For Lease
The Falcon 900LX is designed to bring the world within your reach. The 900LX flies 4,500 nautical miles nonstop, the farthest in its class. And with its classic trijet engine design, the 900EX can use small airports at high altitudes, even on hot days. It's the most versatile aircraft and also one of the safest given its ability to fly slower on approach than its twinjet competitors.
Manufacturing Year: 2011
Serial Number: 258
Total Hours: 2,303 Since New
Total Landings: 605 Since New
One Owner Since New
A/2A/A+/2A+/Z Inspections - November 2015 by Hawker Pacific
Low Hours/Cycles Ratio
CAMP Maintenance Tracking Program
Falconcare Program Coverage
Warranty Start Date/Entered Into Service: December 2011
Honeywell 2nd Cert EASy II Avionics Suite Upgrade
Engines Model: TFE 731-60-1C
Serial Numbers: P-112973, P-112791, P-112974
Total Hours: 2,203 Since New
Total Cycles: 596 Since New
APU Model: GTC P 36-150(F)
Serial Number: P-613
Total Hours: 1,499 Since New
Upgrade with 2nd Cert Honeywell EASy II Avionics Suite, the key features of EASy II are:
- Improved operational safety
- Improved accessibility to airports
- Improved situational awareness
- Compliance with upcoming ATM regulations
- Improved operational efficiency
Dual Honeywell TR-866B VHF Comm
Dual Honeywell NV-875B Navs
Dual Honeywell ADF-855 ADFs
Dual Honeywell DME-855 DMEs
Dual Honeywell EASy FMS w/Dual GPS
Dual Honeywell Micro Inertial Reference System
CMF Honeywell w/ GDC EASy
Satcom INMARSAT Aero H+ / Swift Broadband Honeywell MCS-7120
Dual Collins HF-9000 HFs
Honeywell Primus 880 Color Radar
Honeywell RT -300 Radio Altimeter
TC AS 3000 Change 7
Air Traffic Control Honeywell XS-857A
Honeywell EASY Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System
Honeywell SS Cockpit Voice Recorder (2 hr)
Honeywell SS Flight Data Recorder
ADT 406 ELT w/Nav Interface
Miltope TP-4840 Flightdeck Printer
Dual Electronic Flight Bag - CMC CMA-1100
Electronic Jeppeson Charts Honeywell EASy
Third Flight Deck Seat
Third Honeywell AV-900 Flight Deck Audio
Overall White with Red Accent Striping
Fourteen (14) passenger rounded look interior featuring a forward four (4) place club arrangement, a mid cabin four (4) place dining group opposite a multi-purpose credenza. The aft cabin offers two three (3) place berthable divans; completed in a neutral colored fabric, which provides seating for six (6) passengers. All individual chairs are completed in light beige leather complimented by high gloss light colored cabinetry, gold colored plating and coordinating patterned carpeting. Forward crew lavatory and aft fully equipped passenger lavatory.
Rosen 8.4 inches LCD color side ledge monitors
Forward Honeywell 21 inches LCD color bulkhead monitor
Aft Honeywell 21inches LCD color bulkhead monitor
iPod Interface Panel
Honeywell DVD player
Auxiliary Cabin Audio/Video Interface
Rockwell Collins Airshow 4000
Iacobucci Americana Automatic Coffee Maker
EnFlite Extra-wide High Temperature Oven
A state-of-the-art flight deck offers pilots an uncompromising capability to monitor and control the progression of the flight while the spacious, custom-crafted cabin offers passengers the uncompromising capability to perform at peak levels while en route.
- Cabin - The cabin length measures 33 feet 2 inches from the cockpit divider to the aft pressure bulkhead, devoting 25 feet to passenger seating. It is a broad 7 feet 8 inches wide and 6 feet 2 inches high so you move about easily with your head held high.
- Multimedia - Computers, fax, telephone, SATCOM, digital data link, copiers, video displays and conference tables ensure productive flights.
- Finishing - Supple leathers, glistening veneers and soft, deep pile carpeting are standard.
- Windows - Two-dozen panoramic windows drench the cabin with natural light.
- Floorplan - You can customize the interior to meet your tasks and needs.
- Galley - Fully equipped for multiple meals, the galley houses all the essentials for a fine dining experience, 45,000 feet in the air.
- Takeoff Distance - Balanced Field Length 5,215 ft (48,300 lb Maximum takeoff weight, sea level, ISA)
4,985 ft (47,185 lb Mission takeoff weight, 8 passengers, sea level, ISA)
- Approach Speed - 109 KIAS (28,300 lb Typical landing weight, 8 passengers, NBAA IFR reserves)
- Landing Distance - 3,522 ft (42,000 lb Maximum landing weight, sea level, ISA, FAR 91)
2,375 ft (28,300 lb Typical landing weight, 8 passengers, NBAA IFR reserves, sea level, ISA, FAR 91)
- Range - 4,500 nm (8 passengers, LR Cruise, NBAA IFR reserves).
Falcon 900 Lease Aircraft, Falcon 900 Wet Lease, Falcon 900 Dry Lease, Falcon 900 ACMI Lease.